Tuesday, January 23, 2007

BTQ[135]

"Poodle look Sure? but it will cost you" by Pavel Kaphn
Poodle look Sure? but it will cost you by Pavel Kaphn.

ThePhoto: In my opinion, I think it tells a lot about our Arab political World even though it's not meant to be a political photo.

BedTime's Quote[135]:
"A civilization, that's so proud of making bombs & guns and indirectly polluting Earth, is not a civilization"--[x]

"Arabs' Talks build Castles, but Their actions dig graves" --[x] [Political-Understanding].

Mydaily: Thanks for those who reminded me of my birthday, and sorry for being away, just been so busy, and did not have much time to post, I am doing now much better than yesterday, Alhamdulilah, without my faith and religion I am lost in this strange alienish world.

Good night dear readers.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

how is goodnight at 8am possible :P
hehe n i liked the BTQ !

Sue said...

ehhehe yeaah true i dont agree that our leaders actionz dig graves. At least not all r like that.

IntI said...

Hi nezitic,
temme wats dat pic abt? I didnt get it, but I liked already :)

sweetness said...

I liked this quote : "Arabs' Talks build Castles, but Their actions dig graves" ,Its extremely true.

But still I didn't get the relation between the photo and what you wrote =S !

Keep it update =)

Prometheus said...

hi nez.
i hope you feel better right now.
and happy birthday to you.
btw, belverde' photo is so great. i really like it.
thanks.

iamnasra said...

I have been writing poetry since a teenager, it has become my therapeutic media. I pour my sadness, anger, happiness and even confusion through writing. I hope I can share this with you and show you how can writing be a relief. Writing is gradual process so if you wish not to write, reading and hearing also can change the mood.

Allow me to show you how poetry lifted me up, so here is my first writing session.

Please do spread the word and I'm looking forward to see you there. The attached poster provides the information or you can visit http://iamnasra.blogspot.com/2007/02/write-out.html

This writing session is free however, kindly do book on the telephone number indicated.

Venue : Top Medical Care (in Al Azaiba behind Al Watan newspaper)
Date: 21/2/2007
Time: 2000 hours
Tel: 24494119

Looking forward to see you

Nasra Al Adawi

eye-catcher said...

was it your birthday? Then happy belated birthday to you :)

Last night i came across the self-hurting ritual done by the syiah community in Iraq and it made me think what has happened to the right teaching of Islam in the world. It's really sad to watch a terrible scene such as that.

. said...

Thanks all for the comment, and sorry for ignoring, i did not mean it i was just going through hard times...and wasn't feeling good to write nor reply. because basically i don't have much to say and I really appreciate you reading me. I'm thankful.