Monday, March 19, 2007

BTQ[138] + A Poor Bullet - رصاصة مسكينة

King for One day by Ben Goossens
King for One day by Ben Goossens.

BedTime's quote[138]:
"A successful politician is someone who can give hopes and inspirations to his people except himself"--[x].

"Love & Marry not to be together in a physical world, but to be spiritually connected and to share each another's cup of sadness and happiness"--[x].

"There is always a high wall to climb over to see a beautiful flourished tulips garden"--[x].


رصاصة مسكينة
_____
بوساوس الشيطان
أردتُ الإنتحار
فضغطتُ على الزندان
فخرجت رصاصة ٌ
تشكو من ظلم ِالحكّام
و تشكو من "كثرة الاستخدام"
في إعدام
شعوب الأيتام
فكانت في فمي
برداً وسلاماً
كنار سيدنا إبراهيم
عليه السلام
copyright@[x].

Translation:

A Poor Bullet
By the Devil misgiving whispers
I wanted to commit a suicide
So I pressed on the trigger;
A bullet came out
Complaining about leaders
and about "Over using her"
In executing nations of orphans
So it went inside my mouth
Cold and peaceful
Like the fire
of the Prophet Abraham
Peace be upon him.
Copyright@[x].
MyDaily:
I write the best when I am lonely and struggling plus highly depressed. I sometime think it's a gift and sometime I think it's a social curse or Almighty's test on his loyal ones. Maybe sailing to the end with nothing is better than sinking in the middle of the Ocean with many things. A frozen rose might be scentless, but it's still interesting and mysterious to look at its preserved red colors underneath the frozen crystal ice flickers. Or, maybe a fresh rose attracts more bees while the frozen scentless one does none, one can inspire me while the other can make me thankful at least.

My Visitors counter hit 10,000 ! interesting. I hope the 10,000 became Anti-nationalists as well !


Good Night Dear Readers.

2 comments:

IntI said...

This very nice poem nezitic,

wallah 9a7ee7 kalamek abt this being alone, u got the chance to think clearly and got inspired with so many subjects/topics.

good seeing u back to blogging :)

S.Alfiri said...

كلام جميل جدا و يعبر عن احداث ما زالت تحدث على وجه الارض ..حلوو كل مر ومره تذهلنا بكلمك واختيارك للكلمات ذوييق:)