Friday, August 31, 2007

BTQ[153]

BedTime's Quote[153]:
"The Only way to Heavenly Salvation is to live in and resist the Earthly Hell" --[x]
....
Political Status: In Peace.
Psychological Status: Hopeful, Happy
.

Web1: How To wiki. [Very good site teaching you HOW TO stuff].
Web2: When The Muslims Ruled in Europe. [
A Must Watch, Google video].
Web3: What American Universities students know About Islam. [
Video, Muxlim.Tv].


MyDaily: I have been busy, sleep early, wake up early. I am reading some books by Paulo Coelho too. I missed to celebrate our last national holiday, but fortunately, it's easy for me to pick up any national holiday date from the calender it's full of them and with flexible times. Therefore, fortunately today is Malaysia's Independence Day, Trinidad and Tobago's Independence Day, and Kyrgyzstan's Independence Day. And, Tomorrow is Libya's Revolution Day, Uzbekistan's Independence Day, and Slovakia's Constitution Day. Now I am happy, I am going to celebrate six nationalists holidays within two days! or even more If I want to or feel like to.

To be updated soon.

Good Night Dear Readers.

1 comment:

نورجان said...

سبحان الله
لا ويقولون : مو كل يوم عيد