Friday, March 11, 2005

Night No sleep

It's late Night here, I've not slept yet. Oh well, I'm going to bed right now. I have talked alot today about many things to many people. Such as, Sex Education, Worm Holes, Black Holes, Indian cultural social issues, hmmm The origin of Languages, and finally Myself hehe. It's so funny that Earth is getting heavier every day,I think it's getting heavier coz of the fast food that we eat or coz of the Saudi Oil?...well If I was a republican I would blame terrorists for making the Earth heavy. However, If I was a democrat, I would blame The republican's bad health care plans...but If i was an african, I would only blame Myself for not making enough Civil Wars to reduce Earth's population which would cause Earth be lighter. Anna Nicole was fat, I wonder how she lost it all. hmmm I think she drunk some Acids to burn all that Tars inside her. Anyway My bed is calling and my fat-brain is sneezing...Adios/tschuss/ciao/bye...

Note: This is the post #10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u don't know how anna lost all of fat she use to have ? its so easy buddy. i will exp 4 u, the oil is heavy coz of that rzn she was pregnant. no one can disagree with that even the english man u know buddy the saudi amerci love pregnant women especially if its from him.