Thursday, March 03, 2005

Time is relative.

It's noon right now, Time has run 18hours since the last time I posted. Time is so relative that even when we get old our past seems so short so fast like a blink of an eye. The most interesting thing is that Delaying the Time seems easier than rushing it that's why we tend to be lazier than hard-workers...hmm Am I saying that I'm lazy too! No, No, and No. I'm only saying that we need to invest time more and more in good things better than delaying it. I mean by delaying is by saying "I'll do it tomorrow, delaying the thing you want to do til tomorrow". In other words, I call it Gambling with Time. It's more effecient to say "I'm doing it" rather than saying "I'll do it" or "I'm going to do it". Just say, I'm doing it. Although, you are not actually doing it, it's just to emphasize the action you are thinking to do, or the work you are assigned to do. Well, I don't even know why I'm talking about this! Silly. Anyway I'm late to work 7minutes! you know why I am late? not because I am typing this right now, it's because I delayed time, I said "I'm going to go" I did not say "I'm going".
nezitiC.

2 comments:

Ancient Poem said...

I totally agree with you nezitiC.Actually, I think of it as a bank.Its name is TIME.it gives us 86,400 seconds each single day. Every night it writes off, as lost, whatever of this we have failed to invest to good purpose. It carries over no balance. It allows no overdraft. Each day it opens a new account for us. Each night it burns the remains of the day.If we fail to use the day's deposits, the loss is ours with no doubt. There is no going back. There is no drawing against the "tomorrow." we must live in the present on today's deposits. we can Invest it so we get from it health, happiness, and success... The clock is running as we live more.

Whenever I turn to be lazy and do nothing, I remember this true idea:
"Time is Allah, don't waste it"

nezitiC, thanks for sharing me this.

Ancient Poem

Anonymous said...

Wow! What thought provoking ideas in Time is Relative...because we all put off and re-evaluate then loiter and re-evaluate, again. Time is something we all take for granted and we seldom really value it's worth until we are in desperate need of it to carry out our deeds. As best described in lyric by Boy George, Time is Precious, I know......and I think the X-man has this covered. (Wink)
*Agentlilac*