Thursday, April 21, 2005

Butterfly.

"The Rainbow butterfly"

In a white room.
I see a rainbow butterfly
I get closer to it
I see flowers on it
I touch it
I feel it
I wonder how it comes there.
I wonder who brought it there
I wonder if it was white,
Would I see it in my white room?
Why is it rainbow-colors?
Does it mean something?
Or Does my room mean something?
I look around and I see nothing but whiteness
Is it peace? or is it just an empty mind!
I want to know what this butterfly means in my white room!
I look through the room's window
I see a world full of whiteness
Is it still Peace? or is it just an empty mind!
I open the room's white door
I go outside.
I breath sightly.
...mm nobody quietly.
The butterfly follows me.
The butterfly flies over me
And...Suddenly.
I notice the whiteness world becomes colorful
Underneath the butterfly's shadows.
I start to see world of colors.
I get afraid,
I get fearful.
I run to my white room.
I lock the white door.
I sit on the corner.
I close my eyes.
Then...
I hear a voice whisper on my ears...
" Open your eyes,your mind now exists"
I open my eyes...
I see my room full of colors.
Is it peace or is my mind insane?
...sighs...
I smile..
I look for the rainbow butterfly.
It disappeared.
However, I realize everything around me
Becomes like the rainbow butterfly's colors...
I still wonder who it was...
Was it you or was it me?

No comments: