Thursday, April 21, 2005

In The Morning

--In The Morning--

In The morning
I wake up alone
I see the room around me
I see nothing
Nothing to wake me up
Nothing to make me smile
Nothing to feel.
I feel sad...
My mind full of tears.
My eyes reflecting nothing but you
I wish I could Sleep more
But Dreams
Never come as you wish them to be
I get up from my old sofa.
I walk slowly sleepy.
I wash my face
See My self on the mirror
I see nothing.
There's no reflection.
I go to pray.
I feel so peaceful.
I smile to God
My loneliness becomes busy thoughts
Thoughts of Past and Future
I look back at the mirror.
and I see...something unusual.
Beautiful
Wonderful
Meaningful
shyful.
....it's not me.
It is you.

2 comments:

Ancient Poem said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ancient Poem said...

Hold on for your loved ones,hold on for yourself.Make the most of what you have.Give the most that you can.Love the best you can, and never lose hope.Each morning you wake up Thank Allah you are still alive,to live another day to find your way.Life is truly worth living for, if you look.Find that place you need to be....nezitic..I'm pretty sure you will find it inshallah.