Tuesday, September 27, 2005

On January 22th, 1922

On January 22th, 1922.
A day existed like any other days.
It was dark.
Trying Simply to be White,
Falling among stars to catch the brightest one.
Getting lost is another way to say "searching for a way"
Finding the brightest one is the only way to enlightens the rest.
Here I was gone again, looking for the truth of divisions
of other divisions within one race!!!

Trying to solve this Case?
Here I was again, Getting Lost among the worst.
And unfortunately they were the best.
The Day's been growing Whiter and whiter.
It was born dark but now after Tweenty Three Years
Of Days and Tears.
It's becoming white, bright with no frights or fears.
I found the brightest one.
And simply it had been there written everywhere.
Nowhere in the sky, all didn't care.
It only exists on the zenith of all Creeds.
It needs no seeds
And Indeed it feeds my needs.

copyright@ [x]
influenced by [z]

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, awesome blog!

Anonymous said...

can you change the colour of font?

. said...

change to what Color ?...got me lost!..hope u enjoy anyway I am sleepy now I had tough day plus I couldn't focuse on my work without writing down alot in both languages i speak..i am messed up

. said...

Thanx, Marko..I checked out yours too..it looks so colorful.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Wo000oW..

that was Great!..
May I found the brightness after the twenty three yrs ,,


pink0o(",)

. said...

you might ..why not!...:)