Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Help - Temporary post.

Help:

I need help, I don't know what's wrong, whenever I browse this blog on IE, the header XZY and the body of the posts are so apart, and when I remove the tiny square counter underneath the Radioblog, the entire body disappears, none of the posts appear! Can any one help ?

By the way, I can browse normally on Firefox, that's why I highly recommend using Firefox while browsing this blog, or other blogs. However, honestly Internet Explorer SUCKS.

If you have the same problem with my blog, leave a comment.

3 comments:

Snooky said...

Best Solution: Hypnotize all the world and make them always use Firefox and never use IE.

Let me know if it works.

Meticulousness said...

I had the same exact problem with IE, nowadays am using Firefox. Way better than the IE!

. said...

Oh,,,,I give up on IE, I am on firefox, especially for bloggers.