Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Winners of The Devilish Wars.

National Faiph by Ghulam Yasin
National Faiph by Ghulam Yasin.

BedTime's Quote[109]:
" Sometime, a war, between Side A, and Side B, is not meant to solve their political and geographical problems, but to damage a third side, C" --[x] [Political-Understanding].

MyNote:
The Winners Of The Devilish Middle Eastern Wars.


The Political Conflicts:
I don't know who won really, I remember meeting this Salafi guy, or some of you might call him "Wahabi", in the beginning of the war, 2nd day, and he said "I know, where this war is going, it will end up by Hezbollah giving back the two soldiers, and the Israelis some prisoners, but after Hezbollah gains Arabs Publics support, and Israel destroys the Lebanese infrastructures"

At that time, I did not want to accept his view, since he was strongly opposing the Shia's Crescent spread-[Hezbollah + Iran + Iraq + Syria +East Saudia Arabia]. I did a lot of searches to find answers during the War, since I am a knowledge seeker and I don't like to depend on one source and be judgmental. When the war stopped, yesterday, and read the news that both Israel & Hezbollah agreed easily with the U.N resolutions and Israel is ready to negotiate with Hezbollah!. I was really shocked, and I said to myself "Well, maybe I should have saved my time and just believed the Salafi guy from the very first day, or maybe I am still wrong". And, I hope I am wrong.

Israel never accepts resolutions that easy, and you can see that in their current war in Gaza, which also started because of the kidnapping of the Israel soldier. I don't know if they give him back or not, and I did not see Israelis even cared to negotiate about their soldier. I know some of you will be like "What the hell is he thinking!" Well, I am just trying to know the truth. I support Hezbollah only politically, but the recent news is really puzzling. And, I think the real winner is Hezbollah politically.

The Religious conflict of this war gives more powers to The Shia's Crescent:

First: Many accused Saudi Arabia's Sunni scholars of being pro-Israelis and against Hezbollah, this gave bad reputations to the Saudi scholars. Even though Abdullah bin Jabreen's fatwa was false and he knew about it later, but it was too late to explain that it was not about Hezbollah in Lebanon. It was too late because the Media only focused on Sunni Scholars reaction and their fatwas to Hezbollah, which stereotyped them as Pro-Israelis or hypocrites, and most people already made their judgments toward those Sunni scholars.

Second: The Media has never focused on any major Shia scholar's fatwa for or against Hezbollah, but instead it focused on Shia Political views on Hezbollah. At this point, people were confused between politics and religion. For example, when a shia president, president of Iran, says He supports Hezbollah, that doesn't mean there's a shia's fatwa saying "The Doors Of Jihad is open to support Hezbollah". I did search a lot to find even one single fatwa permitting Jihad to help Hezbollah or to support them by a major Shia scholar such as Al-sestani. Therefore, The Media presented the war to look like religiously from Sunni perspective, and politically from Shia's perspective. And that's half the truth, and not fair media.

Therefore, People were really deceived politically under the name of religion, while others were deceived religiously under the name of politics. From both points. I conclude that in the Religious Conflict, the real winner is The Shia side definitely.

Now if we look at the big picture, since the war in Afghanistan against Taliban to the Operation Freedom Iraq to the recent war in Lebanon, who is the winner? And Who is the loser?
______
Written by [x].

Good Night Dear Readers.

6 comments:

nefud said...


كانت منذ اللحظة الأولى مغامرة "غير محسوبة" خرج منها الحزب بنصرٍ معنوي و تمجيداً "آخر" لسيده... و خراباً للبنان

Anonymous said...

you are right X it is confusing between politics and religion.
the confusing thing right now is what the post-war situation would be?
another crisis on the Horizon?
what Hazbollah,USA,Israel,Iran and Syria would do?

Prometheus said...

Well said Nez.
Wars do not produce winners and losers. In most cases, all lose.
btw, do not take seriously what the salafis say.

. said...

Hi Prom, Long time no see, Why not updating your blog?
I am not taking seriously what he said, but I like to hear all views, and wait to see who was right with his view.

Anonymous said...

hi

. said...

Hi to you.