Friday, April 06, 2007

BTQ[141]- Pain and Suffering

BedTime's Quote[141]:
"Today, Our emotions have become immune to the scenes of wars and bloods in Middle East. Ironically sadly, we start crying after watching a sad Hollywood movie, is it their production so powerful or reality has no influence on us any more?". --[x]

"In Pain and Suffering,
Patience and lessons
can be gained,
and eventually
a beautiful tulip garden
can be smelled,
I cried a lot
before I realized
my life has an end"--[x]

"Every one of us has an idea, at least one idea, if we all record down our ideas before we forget them, we will have a book to publish in the end of our lives, if we just remember that ideas are not for us, but for our generations to come and learn what we had of ideas."--[x]


to be updated soon.

2 comments:

AlAbeer said...

We got used to the old story of killing in Middle East !

Hollywood try to creat new style each time !

IntI said...

el hamdulilah I still can be touched by what I see in the news. maybe bcoz I dont watch it everyday!!

nice peom short & lovely. liked it :).