Thursday, February 14, 2008

BedTime's Quote[156]

Street Warrior by Neven Jurkovic
Street Warrior by Neven Jurkovic
Bedtime's Quote[156]:
"When someone feels alone in the ocean, and is about to drown, she/he will hold on any floating object to survive, but it's a bad idea to hold on a shark, therefore I prefer to die"--[x] [Social-Understanding].

"Who is willing to sacrifice anything survives" --[x]

MyNote:
AntiNationalist's Thought:

AntiNationalist Confession
I am writing a new short political-fiction story. I wrote the introduction last night, so maybe I will finish the rest later. To be honest, I haven't blogged much because I was sick, a mental sick, I just realized that I am like those Russian suicidal novelists. They can't write without being depressed, or even drunk!, maybe they use a pen full of Vodka to write a story full of suicidal ends and creative thoughts on pages full of alcohol smells - Thanks God I don't drink. I was on medication for the last 7 months, those stupid medicine made me think of nothingness, made my brain feel like nothing existed, and ideas are lethal to brainstorm. They made me feel like I should only think of work, study, and sleep. In the same time, I did miss this place, I just could not think of any idea to write down, until last month when I stopped taking those pills, I started to blog. I realized that Pain is creativity and inspiration. If you don't feel the pain and suffer of a poor or sick man, then you would never be able to describe his thoughts and feelings. If you are always happy, and able to be creative-minded, then that's a blessing I might envy - don't envy it's haram. Anyhow, for myself, I can't think without being able to feel what others feel, and since those medications make me happy, high, and unthoughtful, then I gave them up, and prefer to be sad, depressed, suicidal, but most importantly, thoughtful. Yes I care about being thoughtful more than anything else, because it is what our nation today needs, it needs creative and thoughtful people, who feel pain and appreciate it, then work hard to increase it to the extreme limit just to make a desert a forest, and a crying baby a laughter. Life is not about happiness and peace to me any more, it's more about being painful, and thoughtful. I prefer to be sad and thoughtful to enlighten a child and inspire him to work hard to be our next leader, than being happy and unthoughtful marrying a woman who will bore me 10 kids, and none of them would build even an ant kingdom in his bedroom, but just praising his traditions and cultures, and adore his colorful flag and claiming that they are the chosen Muslims while the rest of the world goes to hell. It's really hard to walk on a line so thin that might decide where you fall into hell or heaven.

Therefore for now but not sure how long:

Political Status: Offensive.
Psychological Status: Suicidal.

Good night dear readers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should propose the idea of making a research on pills and their effect on the creative side of the brain. It sounds interesting already.

. said...

Good Idea! Thank you, I would also write another proposal on how our people make me going back to be uncreative! j/k

Thank you for your opinion.