Sunday, February 17, 2008

Unchanged

He remains Unchanged

Winter Snow is melting,
Exhuming our frozen sins
Windy Weather brings Spring
Cleaning the streets of leaves
and depressing paper notes
He was to you a fairytale.
And you became to him a hell.
Innocence, Purity, and loyalty
He wanted...
Madness, Anger and A back stab,
He received...
Memories cutting like knives.
His back is full of your wounds.

Every stone becomes dusts,
Every castle becomes crumbles.
Every name becomes a gravestone.
But "He" remains the same
waiting you to become
pure...

He exclaimed:

All I wanted is to change the world,
I remained unchanged
And people went to the worse.
I only wanted to help
But you sent me to hell.
Hurting me wasn't enough
so you took my heart...
and gave it to someone else.
I'm left with no feelings...
Emotionless, restless,
a beast full of evilness.
After all these changes,
You came simply to say
"Bad Things happen for reasons"
But I say
"Bad Things happen for treasons"

May The lord guides you to heaven
And let me live this life alone
Facing dragons, beasts, and
a political hell named Nationalism.

copyright@[x]

MyNote: It's about a man who prefers to change the world, than marrying someone, even though it looks impossible to do so.

No comments: