Monday, May 09, 2005

Youth's blood

---Abu'Qasim Al-shabi..The youth's blood-
If the Nation one day wants the life they must accept the destiny
And the nights must go
and the chain must be broken
And Who doesnt have hope in life
will steam in its atmospher and be gone.
And that how all life-existance told me and their souls talked to me
The winds move between groves and upon mountains and underneath trees.
If you are willing to reach a goal, you will ride the destiny and forget the carefullness.
I never aviod the hard pathes, and go through hot fires
And who doesnt like to climb the mountains will live forever between holes.
the blood of youth lives in my heart and other winds fill my chest
And I started to listen to the thunders striking and winds blowing and rain falling.
--
Translated by [x]

No comments: