Wednesday, March 15, 2006

One Year.

BedTime's Quote[84]:
" Our Religion is not something practiced physically, or Something symbolized by a big icon to be worshipped, or Something worn to be known of, it's just invisible inside us, and impossible to erase, and deep grown stronger in us with a faceless Identity and a faithful destiny" ---[x] [Social-Understanding]
Political Status: Underground.
Psychological Status: Tired, Patient.
Open-Source Ideology: Reached Update#4.

MyDaily: I will slow posting soon, I'm busy, and I have to write other stuff beside this blog.

_______________
One Year Of Evolving Thinkology.
_______________________

I didn't realize that I have been blogging for more than a Year now. I didn't expect myself to write this amount of poems and articles in here, and to be honest before having this Blog I was not even really a poem writer or An AntiNationalist. I did not even read about AntiNationalism, I just invented it inside me, maybe it's written about it somewhere. I never thought I would like photography, and take pictures and so on.

Sometime I want to stop blogging, my political views will remain the same, so why repeating them and posting them, I try to post stuff that has never heard of, never written or read by anyone on Earth before. Therefore, that's why poems have always words never written before. I've written some BriefWords, I wonder who read them and who did not, but I, myself, think they are different even though they can be inaccurate, but ideologically to me they make sense.

I don't read books much, I don't visit Arabic Websites or Books much, I only read headlines and main ideas then try to create my own. Too much details and information for a headline cause a chaos inside oneself, and a big confusion leaving the reader blind or lost to find the main problem. I never thought that I would start writing something interesting in here, Open-Source Ideology, I was before so interested in Astrophysics, Cosmology, and Religious debates, but I climb from rob to another, very unstable to one point I can be, not bad, but still reliable. I created this blog a year ago, and called myself nezitiC to insult Nationalism and its basic elements such as "Citizenship", and I am not a citizen, but a nezitiC. Maybe sooner or later, this blog will be closed.
So Good Night Dear Readers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 1 year of blogging [x]. Shame you wont be blogging much I really enjoy your reading your radical thoughts and ideas, even though a lot of the time your whinging or complaining...hehe im kiddin :p...

***********************************

Definition of a blog: an online diary; a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page; also called Weblog, Typically updated daily, blogs often reflect the PERSONALITY OF THE AUTHOR....through this blog even though i wasnt a regular visitor I learned a lot about who [x] is, and you even said you didnt know you were a poet and you didnt know you liked taking pictures, you learned something about yourself through this blog. If you want my opinion keep going

Tc [x] and im still waiting for a comedy from [o] hehe

. said...

Thanks all, I'm speechless myself, and I don't know how to reply, so excuse my silence.

Salam--[x]