Friday, March 10, 2006

Paradise Lost.

Aww, Our Childhood,
When Politics meant Getting A Birthday Present,
When Sins meant disobeying Mama,and Sleeping Late,
When Life meant Candies and Toys.

Remember,
Our tiny hands,
Which our mother used to play with,
She moved her fingers on our palms lines,
Like she was drawing our future plans,
She bent our fingers,
One by one,
from Thumb to pinky.
She cleaned our finger nails.
Dirty they were,
She Combed our hair,
Straight like nowhere.

Remember,
How we used to play Ball,
In Her backyard,
Disobeying her rules,
Destroying Her Trees and Rose,
Paradise Lost...

Remember,
How we complained about her dinner,
Wanted more Salt,
Hated Onions,
Disgusted Broccoli
And Asked for more Cheddar.
Until Dinner got cold.

Remember,
How sinful it was
to Sleep late,
And,
How beautiful it was,
when she said to us, "GoodNight".

Today, We are old,
Digging for Gold,
Professionals in Politics,
Committing different Sins,
And Defining our own Life,
No more Candies,
No more Toys.
Copyright@[x]
Influenced by [z]

This Poem under revision by [x].

Note: Written for_______. Yes Exactly, you are right.

Political Status: Underground.
Psychological Status: Suicidal, Patient.

MyDaily: This weekend, I have a league game, lately, I have not played as a main player, I don't know why. Maybe, the coach doesn't like me any more or maybe He doesn't need me any more, I don't care there's always another team.I haven't updated Open-Source Ideology, I am on update#3. If anyone is interested in updating it, let me know, and then it's up to me to accept or not. Have a good day dear readers, and apologize for being in bad mood.

MyNote: When I heard yesterday the news about Egypt, and how they are dealing with those brotherhood members, I was so mad, not because what they are doing is against Freedom, but because the holy cow Hussni Mobarak is the biggest and most expensive toy made in USA, that I have ever seen in my poor unfortunate unlucky life. I only predict one thing when that Cow disappears from this Poor Earth, "A huge Funeral full of tanks, soldiers horses, and Arab and Western presidents, with nobody else from the middle class or working class people", just another Shah.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam my big son , i know u r good and strong boy and i trust of that ,so u had better to be optimistic........, take care urself and God with u

. said...

How Are you ? NAmeless.

i.w, i am your big son? hmm i am lost. even my mom reads my blog! hehe :)


Salam.