Thursday, November 02, 2006

BTQ[119] +TF[3]

BedTime's Quote[119]:
"One of the reasons to have a flag representing any nation is that people get always lost, and politically a flag guides them! "--[x] [Political-Understanding].

Political Status: Brainstorming.
Psychological Status: Loo7ish, quiet.

Tonight's fortune[3]:
Tomorrow morning you will lose half of your -100Kg- weight, although last night you ate a horse, but that's because Earth gravity weakened by half, and it's the only solution for Obesity in the World and specifically in America.


Note: I wrote this poem for a dear friend of mine I used to have before.

The Lost-Friendship Images.

Orange Sun,
White Moon,
Chromatic Earth,
Those Blind Man can't enjoy.

A Colorful flower,
Dies every hour,

A fragile bee.
From Every drought Garden
she flees.

Five Unequal fingers in one hand,
Unmatchable Fingerprints
Are lines drawn by God.
Every friendship is a line,
in my mind.
And You were the special one.

The Universe,
The Colorful Flower,
The fragile creature.
Things that aspire Survival.
To me,
They are just lost-friendship images,
That I didn't desire.
Copyright@[x].

Good Night Dear Readers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes forgetting is a blessing..

. said...

Sometime, but the problem I can't make myself forget, even though I am forgetful sometime.
Thanks for passing by.

Anonymous said...

a friendship you used ot have?did you lose this person through a fight or something else?

. said...

No comment.

TI3GIB said...

Great Great Great Job, I abseloutly love the poem. I can't say I understand where it came from, but it just got to me ...

Keep up,