Sunday, November 26, 2006

BTQ[127]+TF[5]

Urban Shadows by Roberto Carnevali
Urban Shadows by Roberto Carnevali

BedTime's Quote[127]:
"I created the illusion so others could make it a reality"--[x] [Political-Understanding].

Political Status: Peaceful.
Psychological Status: Worried
.

Tonight's Fortune[5]:--> [+]
"Tonight, while browsing your favorite forum on the internet, the grim reaper will knock knock your door, he will ask you - why do you keep talking about me on the forums ? wasn't it enough that I almost allowed you to access to all sinful sites ? or you always look for a way to criticize my role in society? How much freedom do you need except the freedom of shut up? - Don't answer him otherwise you go to hell because not answering him is in itself a freedom of shut up" [x].

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the fortune....but what do you mean by "sinful sites" hmmmmm something you're not telling us? lol

P.S I have a sinful site for you www.games.com, its evil 16 year old children beat you at monopoly....

Anonymous said...

Psychological Status: Worried.


Dont worry be happy....