Thursday, April 03, 2008

Close to The Throne

Dirty Cold Past
Dirty Cold Past by [x]
[Taken in Feb 2008]

Close To The Throne


A lifeless man
Digging for gold,
Building Palaces and Castles,
in front of heavenly views.
His friends to be sold.
His Protesters to be destroyed.
Say No to be gone
Say Yes to get close to the throne.

He thinks his words are memes,
His Constitution is Sacramental
And His People are just part of his agitprop.
...but between the narrow streets
Reality is very sad and catastrophical.

..He ignores the existence of God.
Greed is a sin,
one of the sevens'.
Power is a virus with no cure.
Sure,
He knows it all.

His death is pivot
A funeral to some
A celebration to many
Worms gather underground,
Waiting for the feast
To get down,
buried by the sands,
Covered and Marbled by a 5 inch thick stone.

...Worms consume him to a skeleton...
The Celebration won't last long,
Because another lifeless man
said Yes to get close to the throne.
copyright@[x]
influenced by [z]



AntiNationalist Thought:
Silly Imaginations

I sometime have strange thoughts to describe my moods and reaction to certain events, or express my madness. I never hesistate to express my madness or moods although they can be very offensive to my bosses so-called big brothers. I sometime have weird thoughts or imaginations. For example, I would imagine myself having a dream of a president but in abstract details. I write them as drafts because I don't think they are valuable, writing is good even if it was for nothing, because from nothing we are born. For example, imagining myself having this weird dream in this few lines:

In my dream,
I've Seen an old cow,
with two golden wings
flying!
An old turbaned man explained it
He said to me:
"another president
to be hang
And another nation
to be divided
into tiny dots like the sands".

Copyright@[x]
_________

Or Sometime I would imagine

A lion,
A donkey,

And a monkey,
The Lion says to the donkey, "you are strong, but you got no brain".
The Monkey says to the lion, "you are imperialist and powerful, but with fear you rule others".
The Lion says to the monkey, "you are smart, with hypocrisy & cowardice, you survive over the trees and behind the shades".
The Donkey says "Oh sorry, I did not understand you all, could you please repeat?"

Well those are just symbolizing real nations, America, Israel and the Arabs: Lion, Monkey, and Donkey. I hope no one gets offended. time to sleep, i can't share more of my silly imaginations...


Good night dear readers.

No comments: