Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Pyschological Status





MyNote: I barely have a free time, working 7 hours a day to survive, and while doing so, I witness the social decay of hundreds of individuals, there's no democracy, only lies and hypocrisy, this all makes me sinful, guilty...so I pray to be forgiven.

I wake up every day to think of three, school, work, and death. Barely know when to eat, and when to sleep. Sleep while the light is on, because dark makes me feel empty. The morning lights coming out of my window wakes me up, I wonder if there was no sun, how many like me would never wake up, maybe those people living in dark political prison cells never saw the light, and never woke up. Their sin was saying "No". However, my sins I can't know. I saw a man with no teeth, a homeless man under the rain. I wanted to help but I was broke, I felt so sinful, because my days had been so bad. I only had 5$ in my pocket, I decided to buy my favorite vitamin drink, grape flavor, it was not there in the shelves. I thought maybe God wanted me to donate what I had to that man so I would be forgiven, I went out in the rain, I gave the man all I had, I spent the rest of the day without food until night came, and my friend shared his dinner with me. These days I'm going through the same days again, so I'm sinful, I pray to be forgiven, or maybe there's another homeless man that I can donate my last $5 in my pocket.


Good night.

No comments: