Monday, May 29, 2006

BedTime's Quote[100]:

"
Humans create something and then try to define it, and that's why they can't be like God, who defines it and then creates it for all his knowings " --[x] [Religious-Understanding]

Tonight's Blacklist:
- More legal Brothels For the World Cup in Germany, more than 140,000 Women are forced prostitutes to Gemrany, a country that legalized prostitution in 2002. And its foriegn minister Fischer is officially called "Pimp".
- Africa the worst continent. An Advice, try to forget your common color, Black, since it did not improve your position in the World. And keep in mind that you have "Mind" to be humans and united.

Political Status: Offensive.
Psychological Status: Sick, searching.

MyDaily: Sorry I have not posted anything for more than ten days now, I wrote some drafts, but I am not feeling well, and I might be posting back soon. Good night Dear readers.

3 comments:

TI3GIB said...

I hope you get well soon. Always tuned and listening ... Keep Inspiring ;)

Mohammed

Anonymous said...

Be well soon man !

I love reading you, don't be late.

" Humans create something and then try to define it, and that's why they can't be like God, who defines it and then creates it for all his knowings " --[x]

This is really wise

Unknown said...

I hope you are feeling better...hugz!