Tuesday, May 09, 2006

BTQ[98]

Seeking Blue Moon by [x]
Seeking The Blue Moon by [x]
Note: I took the pic two hours ago.
_________________
BedTime's Quote[98]:
"America was built by slaves and The GCC was-is built by indians" --[x] [Political-Understanding]

"Unity comes first by believing in a common-ideology within one society, then applying it in reality " --[x] [Social-Understanding]

Political Status: Very offensive.
Psychological Status: Losing, Insane.

MyDaily: I am soon going to start working on my paper, and read some books [Yeah right! me read], I've written some poems and some notes, still reviewing them. My Tv was off for 4 days only today I turned it on, and believe me it's had the same news, only different people have died and same leaders have spoken. I have been sick, and it's the only disease I have enjoyed since I was born!! Good Night Dear Readers.

7 comments:

Blind Melon said...

"Seeking the blue moon" - The Truth is out there.. Are you sure that isn't a "UFO"? :)

I'm feeling better now 7amdulilah. Although still feeling "Offensive"..And as you say "Completely losing it" , But what's new right? Do you know how long it has been since I've tuned to the News on TV? 8 months.. Ever since I came backto MCT. Basically in Oman, you kind of become oblivious to your surroundings and what goes on in neighbouring countires. I wouldn't know unless someone tells me.

Anonymous said...

nezitiC I think I fond the weak link in your chain of knowledge.

America was built by slaves who were forced to work, whereas Oman was built by its wealth which enabled it to hire Indians.

Salaam [STING]

;)

. said...

To BM: That's the moon not UFO. When you are away from home, it's different, TV becomes something attractive.

To Sting: Yes You are right/but, America or the colonists used their wealth to buy Slaves, and Omanis used their wealth to "hire" Indians, in fact "USED" them, go see their living condition in Oman or wherever. The way they live most of them just remind me of Slaves in America.

By the way, this is not a forum lol.

Thanks both of you for stopping by, the enemies at the gate lol.

Salam

porcelain world beside said...

you took a really nice picture again...and i hope that you are feeling better and you get over your depression already..good luck in everything..:D

Unknown said...

Cool pic!

TI3GIB said...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/ti3gib/wall.jpg

one of my first moon photography attempts, I can't get that definition your shot has ...

Love the post

نورجان said...

Eshoo E.T go home ... :P