Sunday, May 14, 2006

My Photo Album.

MyUpdate: I added most of the photos, which I have taken since May Last year 2005, to flickr.com. I know and am sorry for those who read this blog from Saudi Arabia or UAE that they can't browse flickr.com, I hope they can though. However for the rest This is the link to the album, MyPhoto[x]. My Digital Camera is not so good, I'm looking forward for Nikon D70 with a complete kit.

MyDaily: I've written many things, but I don't feel sharing or posting anything now. Not in good health, and don't want to talk about it nor anyone asks me about it. I think I need to stay away for while, even though I want so much to finish the political paper I've been thinking of. I have tomorrow a final game in the Soccer league, I hope we win.

Political Status: Retreat.
Psychological Status: Lost it, insane.


Good Night Dear Readers.

3 comments:

Ancient Poem said...

Nice photos, fortunately I can see them. Goodnight :)

Prometheus said...

Unfortunately I could see nothing. Some Flickr sectors are blocked here!

IntI said...

hey those r cool picz u didnt say where u took them :)