Monday, October 23, 2006

Eid Mobarak - Salty Feeling.

Eid Mobarak by [x]
My Calligraphy: Eid Mobarak by [x].

I just want to say Eid Mobarak all, just If someone is wondering what I wrote in the calligraphy, it says "Eidkom Mobarak, Happy Eid to all"




Salty Feeling.
________
Salty Tears,
Engraving Stones,
Speechless words,
like the wind.
A whisper,
A glance,
Over your shoulder,
He says "Stop dropping those diamonds down"
A crystal clear,
a dew reflecting the world so green.
I wish I could see those tears,
But joyful lips;
Are better than those regretful halo lids.
Copyright@[x].


Good Night Dear Readers.

My 11th Eid I spend alone.

5 comments:

porcelain world beside said...

really beautiful caligraphy...very good...congratilation for the amazing work

. said...

Thanks. I appreciate it.

IntI said...

Eid Mubarak 2 u 2,
nice one masha allah

نورجان said...

11 Eids with no Eediya...that's sad

eye-catcher said...

Salam, Eid mubarak to you.