Saturday, October 21, 2006

A Sympathetical Word.

I want to be one of the boys by Ognjan Schalamanov
I want to be one of the boys by Ognjan Schalamanov.
Please Click on the photo to see it larger.

_______________
BedTime's Quote[118]:

-"A liar is someone who tries to make everyone except himself sounds like a liar"--[x] [Social-Understanding]
-"Love is when you say - I hate you - in a poetical form"--[x] [Social-Understanding]

Political Status: Away.
Psychological Status: Worried, Patient.
__________

A Sympathetical Word.

O'lovely lady,
Your tears falling,
On your favorite poem,
Its ink is dissolving, fading...Away
ٍStop It, probably
Possibily, your eyes,
become dry.
And your love becomes blind.

O'lovely lady,
It's better to look at the sky,
Choose your favorite star,
name it "Lucky boy".
And smile.
Copyright@[x]
Inspired by [y].


Eid Mobarak All, Happy Eid. Another Eid for me I spend alone.

Good Night Dear Readers.

No comments: