Saturday, October 07, 2006

Signing A Paper

Every Street by Ed Swinden
Every Street by Ed Swinden.

BedTime's Quote[117]:
"The Most attractive and puzzling thing in a woman is when she is mad, and that's what a man should accept, not hate, to face, and wait for days for her smile. Patient He should be, for It's hurtful, but beautiful "--[x] [Social-Understanding].

Political Status: Offensive.
Psychological Status: Hopeful, patient.


Signing A Paper.


The Sun was rising,
the Moment was approaching,
Holding his pen, signing...In a black ink.
On a new Constitution.
Writing his last name,
which sounded so tamed.

At the noon,
He announced;
"Our land will know a new future soon,
I am here to erase my father mistakes,
And intakes your sufferings, your complaints.
I was born to lead, and be led by you, the heroes.
I today did sacrifice my life to overthrown
my father, my behalf.

Who used to poison my mind, and Your minds
Destroying our culture and belief,
...May Allah forgive him!
I will bring A new order to enrich
our Military,
Our Economy,
Knowledge and superiority.
We will use the Oil to make more money
For you the people to live in luxury
I have written a constitution based on Sharia,
And drawn by the Media.
And all we have to do is to follow it faithfully"

The Sun rose & sat, rose & sat
, But the land stayed the same,
It was only renamed
from a "Colonized Country"
to the kingdom of the Islamic honey,
to the empire of the enlightening savvy,
to the republic of the Obesity of the Chunky...

His Plans sounded successful,
His people looked miserable...

He lost his sight,
Lost his mind,
Lost his heart,
A machine pumping it with blood,
A pipe feeding him with liquid food,
A laser eye scanning his universe, ..

....His life ended
When his son as he claimed,
"I turned off the machine mistakenly...
While I was signing some papers...
for a brighter
future..."
Copyright@[x]
Influenced by [z]


Note: The poem; it's about... Well you know!

Good Night dear readers.

1 comment:

IntI said...

nice poem, good ending