Sunday, April 30, 2006

Clay Castles.

Carmine by Natalie Shau
Carmine by Natalie Shau

BedTime's Quote[97]:
"Don't burn the bridges around you, unless you want to know how it feels to be an island" --[x] [Social-Understanding]


Clay Castles.
______

Clay
Castles Melting,
Shy
Tears falling,
Not another
Rainy
Day,
He would say;
"I Stay,
Wait,
and
Never decay."

She would say;
"Goodbye,
Farewell,
My Tears,
melted
All the way
I seek the sky,
Not a man made of clay.
"
Copyright@[x]
inspired by [y]



Good Night Dear Readers.

6 comments:

porcelain world beside said...

there is an old greek story, its a myth actually and its about the circle...well...your poem reminds me of it... Plato writes about it in one of his book

Randall said...

Nice blog you have.Like your posts..:)
Very well written,I will be back to read more.

. said...

Porcelain: I would love to read that story, I never thought it reminded u of something you know, :). Thank you for your words.

WIB: Thank You, :).

Ayrab: Nice to meet you, I have seen your blog many times, I visited it from time to another.

Salam.

Prometheus said...

Nice poem, Nez.
The artwork is also great. Natalie’s image reminds me of Linda Bergkvist’s.

. said...

Dear Prom,

Thank You, I hope you're doing alright. The artworks are brought of a site that's blocked in your country :)

Salam.

Bambi said...

i love the pix man :)
nice blog ... exept the arabic part LOOL i cant understand :(