Monday, April 10, 2006

[o]'s Daily [21]

You Missed [o]?
Here you go.

[o]'s Daily [21]

At night,
A Boring night,
I was watching TV,
[o] came by, and was happy,
I thought maybe he was happy because his English has improved,
He said "[x], You know I realized something"
I said "Oh, Really?"
I was like, man this guy has also realizations.
He said "Yes, I realized that When Americans itch their butts, it's because after they go to bathroom, they clean their butts with tissues"
I said "Wow, what a realization"
I was like, man I thought he disproved Max Weber's social theories or something, or something big it was.
I said to him "Well, and you realized this after you did it?"
He said "Yes".
I went quiet, watching TV, and he kept annoying me and distracting me,
I wish I said to him " Man, you should take over the American Health Department"

Based on true events..

For Previous [o]'s Daily, visit nezitiC-Archives.

Note: This is the post #430.

Good Night Dear Readers,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't find word to reply !!!

well ... some people need to try things to know how bad it is !! even if they were told !!

. said...

hehe, Whenever I think of it i laugh.

Anonymous said...

Is [o] single im interested.....
were do i have to apply?

Cherry said...

Hahaha..this one made me laugh out loud! A character indeed