Friday, April 14, 2006

PF [3]

Political Fiction [3]
A Letter To HappyLand.

Long before The Great Ideo-political World Shift occurred in 2055, [x]'s Grandfather wrote a letter to his son, [x]'s Father, who lived in HappyLand, He explained to him his World, in the following letter:
_______________________________
From: [o.x]
20 MightyCow.St
GreenField 1789
SadLand, HolyCow Nation

April 14th 2020,

Dear Son [w],

I am writing you this
And my tears dropping so deep,
So sad,
So in need,
May Allah help me
And ease my keen...

My World, Sadland has been very divided politically, and socially. My SadLand has been divided into three main Nations, The HolyCow, The MoneySlave, and The WildCamel. Dear [w], these three nations were named according to their ruling parties, I also knew you had never heard of these parties, since the Global Media lost its interconnections to each another, and each country just focused on its local issues, making the elites ruling us easier this way since then. Dear Son, You can't imagine how our family's life have become, according to the three divisions now we are living in the HolyCow land, but I still like to refer it as SadLand, it's our land, we are from here, no matter how many times they change its name, right Son?

Let me tell you how these three nations exist and function at least,

Let me start with The HolyCow Nation, This ruling party is so honest not with everyone, but only with itself. Its leader never ages, never talks about problems but solutions, and what a solution anyway. Daily Life here is like a struggle from Hell to Heaven, Poverty rate is high in some places, and social corruption is a profession mastered by the elites. Here, Faith is a game, Islam is ruled by people who listen to orders tongue-to-ears, so direct blindly. The People here are struggling, I feel sorry for them, but sometime I wonder why can't they stand up for their rights, since they are outnumbering the ruling party?... The Holy Cow leader gives a strong speech every Friday after the prayer to drive the masses to his political goals against or for the other two nations, The MoneySlave or The WildCamel.

In His last Friday's speech, He said:

"O' My Dear Nation, I am here to listen to you, and feel your daily struggle, My party chose The cow as a symbol for hard work, and its useful benefits. O' My nation, God Spoke to me, and inspired me to lead you for a brighter future, a future of a united holy cow nation, I hereby name you HolyCowMen, HolyCowMen, we must wake up and fight for unity and show the world with spirituality we survive and overcome poverty, It's not money that strengthens one's will and love to his nation, it's his race, his party, and his family that will unite us all as a holycow nation of spirituality. With Money, we will die, and with poverty we will rise spiritually, Therefore, I am your messenger and for that I will lead you under the will of God, the mighty"

My dear son, that's part of the HolyCow leader's Speech. When he said it with his loud exciting voice, all the masses were moved emotionally by it.

They all together shouted so loud like a thunder:

"Hail,
Hail,
Hail,
Our HolyCow,
For You
We vow
"

I shouted that with them, I was truly influenced by it, I did not feel what I was saying, I was completely brainwashed for few minutes, believing in it was all perfect.

You know my son, dear [w], Your sister was married to a nice strong man last month. We had to let her and her husband escape and smuggle through some political borders, to her husband's land.

The MoneySlave Land, My Nation's relationship with The MoneySlave Nation is not so good, the borders were shut and closed completely, they built a huge long wall to separate each another. Her husband is a son of a friend of mine, a good friend, he is politician, he used to work here before my nation was born, or the three nations were born. He sent me an electronic mail, telling me about how life there, Life there is no different than here, except their ruling party is strange with its agendas. Their ruling party is so materialistic, They believe in Materialism. There are only two social classes in their nation, Rich and Poor, and guess what? The Rich class is the majority, those poor ones are mostly imported or enslaved, or outsiders. There the life is so controlled by the rich. There nobody needs to struggle much, with social connections they can get to a high position, and in fact most of them have connections, and very MAFIA-oriented they are. Their Ruling Party with money they control the masses, it is like the second religion in the nation. Their Leader gives very influential speeches every Friday too just to overshadow the holycow leader's speeches. In one of his speeches He said:

"O' dear Nation, you see behind those walls, there lies a nation of poverty and AntiMaterialism, they want no peace, they want nothing, they believe in Spiritualism, what a paradoxity. My dear Nation, with Seen Matters, like money I proved to you that Unity exists. My party, The MoneySlave proves to the world that Money is everything, it's lust, it's strength, and it's power. With Money we could build an Army Of One, society of One, and Faith of One, Faith of Materialism. My Dear MoneySlaveMen, yes we are Muslims and we pray in mosques and more, But this doesn't mean that Materialism and our Money Slave party are sins, I proved to you all that With Money a total social system is born, and that I hereby make Money as our second faith beside Islam. We Die, We turn to ashes but Money remains on Earth, so Immortal it is, My MoneySlaveMen, We should remain the same, a strong belief in Matter, and less in Spirituality, Our enemy awaits us behind those walls, so let's praise the lord and stay united"

The Masses shouted loud:

"Money is Unity,
Money With Men,
Men With A will,
A will To Demolish Walls,
Walls Around The Sun"

My son, you should be thankful that, for you are living in HappyLand, pray for God for what you have. There's one last Nation, I did not tell you about yet.

It's called The WildCamel Nation. I don't know much about it, but I heard stories from people who traveled to it. Some called it the land of a thousand inches deep of Blood. It has many wars, wars happened with no reason, no cause, and Blood in-Blood out. Only Recently A party occurred called The WildCamel party, and took over that part of our huge SadLand, and created its own red-sinful-political borders. This Party is so aggressive, an iron fist over a bloody sword that shed everyone's heart. Their society is so corrupted, gossips a lot, and sleepless at night. However, they are smart, and they have many knowledgeable people. Unfortunately, They pretend to be spiritualists to please The HolyCow Nation, and they pretend to be Materialistic, to get the support of The MoneySlave Nation. They are playing a dangerous political game. One of their leader speeches was:

"Money and Cows are not supposed to live together,
but they are there to support us forever,
We Shall rise, Burn everything ever after,
And Build unity based on Money,
And Work Ethics based Spirituality.
O' WildCamelMen, we shall run wild,
Work Hard, and be patient for life,
Like A Camel in the desert, slow,
but follows all the laws,
Of Nature,
I hereby declare our future,
For Knowledge,
We Pledge,
Unity based on Hypocrisy.
Not Money Nor Spirituality"

The Masses hailed loud to their leader:

"Run Wild, Run Our WildCamelMen,
Be Patient, For Our Unity,
Hypocrisy,
Isn't Money,
Nor Spirituality,
It's Our future for immortality"

My dear Son, I really hope this world will change any time soon, because believe me;
All these leaders seek no unity,
they live in luxury,
While the rest live in misery,
An illusion world under sharp knives of political parties.
No Money
No Spirituality,
No Hypocrisy,
All just greedy.

Yours Sincerely
Your Father, [o.x].

April 14th, 2020.
____________________________________________
Copyrights@/Written By [x]

Previous Political fiction [2].
Note: I wrote this fiction letter in a poetic and mocking way. And, I am sorry it's long, but it's wonderful to me at least.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"but it's wonderful to me at least." You should be proud [X] Its one of your best peices of writing........

. said...

Thanks All,

Sorry for not saying more.

Salam.