Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Tank Man.

BedTime's Quote[94]:
" With Freedom And Democracy, I can have doubts and define them, then apply them in real life, and then I choose to become a dictator, then I kill Freedom itself after It gave me rights to have doubts" --[x] [Social-Understanding]
____________

Ref:Wikipedia [The Tank Man].
_________

A Man Against Machines,
Stopped Life,
Paused Everyone's Eyes,
Watched Him Shockingly,
What an insanity?
He Had;
No Name
To Define Himself
No Guns,
To Masscare His Sons
No Machines,
To Wipe The Masses,
No Knife
To Stab A Child's life,

Powerless, He was,
He had only a will,
His Willness,
To defeat his social's illness,
To define his dream,
A Dream of Freedom,
A Freedom Of Not to Kill,
Not To Kill anyone else's will.
He disappeared,
Left Behind;
No Trace,
No Name,
No Face,
At Tiananmen Square,
In Ninteen Eighty Nine.
History Faded Away.
Copyright@[x]
Influenced by [z].

Note: This is written for the Tank Man of Tiananmen Square protest, China, when I saw how he stopped the tanks, I just realized how a will could drive a man to the impossible. His destiny is unknown until today, he is only called The Tank man by the media. More on The Tank Man check PBS:
Good Night Dear Readers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

although i didn't read the text, yet from a 20 years old photo i can draw a conclusion that u need a break. go subscribe for summer public service in Fulloja, or send 5$ to palestinian people bank account. I can't understand why u feel so sorry for a past u couldn't be part of it in order to change it. now u can change something u r a part of... open ur eyes to see something u can touch, as for what ur ears do hear i am sure much also for u to say and comment. )الككتابه من اجل ملء الفراغ شعار الكاتب العربي المعاصر)

with regards,
BG76

. said...

lol BG, I won't reply, because I already did in a voice conversation for 30minutes, and I well-replied to you, and proved my point.

Salam --[x]

p.s thanks for stopping by.