Sunday, April 09, 2006

The Last Drop of Ink.

Pen

The Last Drop Of Ink.
_____

Have You Seen Me?

Sitting Under That Huge Tree,
Looking Up, high, at Its leaves.
Thinking Of Something,
No one Feels.

Have You Seen Me?
Sitting on The bench,
In a foggy day,
In The neighborhood's Park.
In The Early Morning,
When Birds started Singing,
And Tired Dogs, Cause of Last night, Stopped to Bark.
Wearing My Hat,
Holding My Notepad,
And Writing Down my Past.

Have You seen Me?
In the Yesterday's Dusk,
Looking At the Sun,
And You said to me,
"Please Don't stare more,
Don't Want You to Get Blind".

Have You seen Me yet?
No, You Have not.
I am the Pen, you held me tight,
I Read all;
Your Poems,
Your Past,
and I was gone...Sigh,

The Last Drop of ink from me,
Will end all your poems misery.
Be Thankful, I'm faithful,
For That, I don't speak.
Copyright@[x]
Influenced by [z]

Note: Written for a pen and its holder memories.

MyDaily: Sorry dear readers, I was confused lately, and could not write any article, prefered to write more poems to express my global feelings, I don't watch much news, it's becoming annoying and confusing lately, The Arab World is really in need of something new to reform it, it's becoming everyday more useless, last thing I heard from it was The Star Academy, before it was the Arab League meeting in Sudan. As usual, It was boring, I mean not Interesting, Bunch of leaders having chit chat then Bubye, See You Next Year, Decade, and Century. Anyway, Good Night Dear Readers, and I hope you like this poem, more emotional and less logical...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You sound like Robert Frost
Good job but it looks familiar hehe