Saturday, April 22, 2006

The God Of Plastic Toys.

Dark Side of the moon by Al Magus
Dark Side of the Moon by Al Magus


The God Of Plastic Toys.

Hey You,
Move Away from my Throne,
Don't let me make you scream,
Begging for a reborn,
No second Chance,
No Misery inside this fence.
I am everywhere,
I breath on everyone's share,
I am a legend,
and I have No end.
Immortalized in pictures and minds,
Tattooed by fear,
And a bloody knife,
Over everyone's sphere.
No One should talk their minds,
Because I always hear.
You want to live?
Build A statue
For Me,
And I will dig
A grave
For you,
An Appreciation,
For the millions liters of sweat,
You suffered, to make me feel special.
You know dear citizen,
I am on the zenith,
Over You, and Your god,
Worship me,
Bow before me
Vow for me.
Before You are gone
Forever.
And, I, immortalized
Everywhere.
Copyright@[x]
Influenced by [z]

Note: Written for China's, Russia's, Arabs' Dictators.

Tonight's Blacklist:
- Alturabi Of Sudan.
- Lebanese Prime Minister, Seniorah.
- Egyptian President, Mobarak.


Political Status: Defending.
Psychological Status: Screwed up, impatient.
____________

MyNote:
Lebanon vs Syria, A mischievous Political Hope:

I have been confused, politically I mean. I haven't written any Briefword regarding The Arab World for while. I have kept watching the news, but avoided its boring details, and preferred the headlines. Within this week, I saw the Lebanese prime minister went to Washington, met The genius president, Bush. Bush came out on TV talking to the press and saying that He supported Lebanon and its independence and that Sheba'a farms in the borders between Syria and Lebanon is for Syria, and Israel should leave it...Etc. I knew where this was going. Anyway, Then suddenly today the Lebanese prime minister was in the U.N and asking Syria to respect Lebanon's independence, they should draw the borders as soon as possible, and create diplomatic relations. Syria refused to do this as soon as possible since Israel is still controlling the Shebaa'a land.

Now, I am wondering, look at how Imperialist countries deal with weak nations, they emphasize on drawing borders among them, and call for "Respect each another independence", the sad truth is that all these borders and "respect my independence" concept is just to strengthen the Superpowers dominations over these weak nations such as Lebanon, and Syria. Syria might realize this, and that's why they refuse, and Lebanon with its multipolitical parties system just love the border idea. A country like Lebanon should realize that having independence is just weakness, the same goes with Palestine. Those Nationalists, Political-Party followers, Kiss-MyFlag fans, Fight-for-myFlag Soldiers should put all in a huge brainwashing machine, and bleach them to be like an empty white page. Don't you (Lebanese Prime Minister) know, that being united and put your political problems aside is better for your own people, little bit of Antinationalism is not bad at all, especially for your thick brain that looks like a 1970 thick Pepsi can.

Good Night Dear Readers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice poem with the way it's expressed, while reading it, I knew what it was all about before reading the note below. I got the idea.
I can understand what you're saying, i've been thinking about this in a while; though, I don't much share my views in the political era which I get rather than more follow it and see around all the wide picture which the ones in it can't see and keep the thoughts with them and mention just when I think I should mention and actually it would make a difference to the one who's reading or hearing but some are just blinded and can't think in all sides rather than sticking a one side and not focusing, understanding everything other. And keep on going repeating one thing, in round circle of same sentences. Lebanon/Lebanese and Syria/Syrian should do something in uniting! work together brothers, work.. instead of blaming each other, find the correct right solution..
Salaam,

Senorita.

. said...

you seem you like reading poems, Sometime it's hard to convince about your political view, so it's better to be quiet. Lebanese or Syrians [useless]. Thanks for reading this post.

Salam.

Lovely Miss Mandy said...

great stuff here!
come check out my lj too.