Tuesday, April 11, 2006

[x]-Realization[1]

BedTime's Quote[93]:
" It's never too late to fail, it's always on time to fail, if you only want to, but it's never too late to be successful, it's just never on time as you want it to be because Failure doesn't need hard-work or anything, while Success needs many things" --[x] [Social-Understanding]

[x]-Realization[1]:
This is inspired by [o]. I will write about stuff that makes me realize things around me in funny or serious ways. Therefore, this is the first part.

1-I realized that Omanis and Yemenis eat a lot to have big bellies so their Khanjar fit them.
2-I realized that The more you teach someone not to do something, He gets more curious about it, and therefore gets more excited to do it.
3-I realized that The Arab World is so big geographically, but so small mentally.

Tonight's Question[3]:
" What if I told you that The World you were living in was so fake, everything, which you believed in from its flag to its constitution, was made to control and use you; Would you still prefer to belong to it?" --[x]

Previous Tonight's Question[2].

Good Night Dear Readers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Answer:..
...

I'd simply press X, and change the game options :p


...

. said...

Welcome to my Alien World..Obscured lol. Printer is a dear friend of mine. lol