Friday, February 10, 2006

BTQ[72] + MyNotes

BedTime's Quote:

"
The problem with Muslims today is that they are confused between Islam and Nationalism and the solution of all these is just to be AntiNationalist and follow Islam"--[x][Social-Understanding]

Web[1]: Mohammed: The Man & The Message.
InfoBlog: Sabbah's [English Lang]

Political Status: Victorious.
Psychological Status: Calm, and patient.



MyNotes:
Since I wrote BriefWord[11] until today, My mind kept brainstorming on one point and almost ignored the AntiNationalist analysis over Middle East specifically, even though I had this idea on How Arab Muslims or Muslims World love the prophet, do they really love him as real love or just as a tradition? That's an idea based on AntiNationlist thinking but I kept debating with myself whether to write about it or not. Back to the main point, I kept brainstorming on the title of BriefWord[11] itself "A Reformation is to Exhume A Civilization" plus that title kept echoing inside me, and kept making me think of "How can The Islamic Civilization come back while History doesn't have any Civilization that was born twice". People in some blogs are busy on the buzz words " Clash of Civilizations" Theory since the boycott, I wanted to think of it more, but instead, I started to think of my own Idea of a Civilization's Reformation.

ExtraNote:
I have written a lot recently, almost a poem a day, some are drafts, and I even started to write with a pen on my notebooks, which I usually didn't do, only typing I do. I even found some notes and poems I wrote in my Gmail accidentally because I forgot that I wrote them. Thanks Allah I have a blog.

Good Night Dear Readers.

4 comments:

Prometheus said...

Muslims need badly to set their priorities correctly and face the problems of extremism and fanaticism in their societies.
Thanks Nez.

. said...

I agree with u, but I am thinking of how to apply antinationalist thinking easily slowly by applying it, it erases tribalism, religious fanaticism, and more, especially if the people get convinced that the flag they adore is just a piece of cloth with no meaning in it.

. said...

I was also thinking of the platform to make such changes not what changes exactly we need. we need a platform for their changes to occur.

. said...

Still Obscured, you mentioned The cause of a change " صحوة " and I am talking about the platform needed to make the cause occur so then it causes the changes needed,
Example: you have a chain [a], [b], [c].
You need [a] to connect to [b] which will connect eventually to [c], and you can't connect [a] to [c] coz it will be a weak connection.

[a]: Platform.
[b]: صحوة
[c]: Erase all the -ism terms. and build new ones of -less terms instead.



Salam --[x] :)