Sunday, February 05, 2006

A Gun Dealer..


A planet,
Made of Steel
and Powders.
Flammable,
And Bloody Lethal.
Fires spread widely.
Thousands die daily.
A man walks neatly.
Smiles smartly,
A suitcase he carries,
Contracts Of Souls
It owns.
In it,
Powders
and Roses

Powders for Money,
Roses for a Treaty.
A Gun is Sold,
A Child is Shot.
A Civil War is born,
A Peace is Torn.
Heaven to Hell,
A Tear fell.

A Gun dealer is a Hobby
From the West,
Imports to the unlucky,
Black Nation,
Steel
And
Powders
To planet a bullet,
In their chests.
Copyright@[x]
Influenced by[z]

Note: Written after watching Lord of War, last week. About Gun Dealers to Africa.

2 comments:

. said...

Obscured: I know u like the movie, And I liked it too, I watched it, and it was sad..

Nameless: Yes I know what you mean :).
This poem been as a draft for long time becoz i thought it was not good.

Thanks for reading, me thankful.

Salam--[x]

. said...

yes I know your Email, and I did reply, I hope it gives a full idea of my childish brain lol. j/k.

Salam.