Thursday, February 16, 2006

Burning

stop_talking_by_goldpisty
Picture by Goldpisty

Burning
_______________________
Burning
Every Flag,
That Flies Over His Head.
Burning Every Icon,
That Presents His Nation.
Burning Every Constitution,
Against his Faithful Solution.
Burning Every Anthems,
To say his own prayers.
Burning Every King's Godly Salute,
To bow for him, Algafor*.
Burning The last Candle
In Every Nationalist Church.
Burning The Belief of The Beasts,
And Be An Atheist
Of The Human-made Creed.
Burning The Desire of Dismentalement,
Of Disunity,
Of Disfunctionality,
Bury them in a grave,
And Cover them by fate,
In the Cemetery
Of The Zenith of all political evil Creeds.
Copyright@[x]
Influenced by[z]

FootNote: Algafor* = The forgiver
Note: An AntiNationalist Poem.

MyNote: I want to write, write, and write. I feel so tired I'm insomniac for the last few days too. I want to write something unique, but I usually fail to realize the uniqueness of what I've written, and keep having a self-thought of being unsatisfied with the idea or the conclusion that I want to reach. It's not an idea of extreme Antinationalism. Some might think that AntiNationalism is a political thinking or can become a political party. However, No, I am not for political parties. In fact, I'm against political parties within one society or country. Antinationalism is just a logical social thinking to rescue a dying faith. It's not a party that I'm going to be a member in. It's just logical ideology to make myself or another realize many things that can exist without something- that seems so essential in our daily life, but it's not, [Nationalism].

2 comments:

Luisa said...

nop is not logical

. said...

Yes it's not logical, only Mr.Khalfan is logical :|