Saturday, February 11, 2006

Of Man and the Fog

Picture by Eugenio Eugenio
___________________

A Man in the fog,
Like A playful Child
behind a curtain,
He can be,

Opens The Window,
Breaks The Shadow,
Feeling,
The Misty
Breezy
Sensation.
After
The Drizzly
Rainy
Day,
A first Sight,
He felt in you.

The Sun behind The Fog,
Like A torn Yolk
Of A broken Egg.
A Hungry
Lonely
Salty
Breakfast.
Cooked Again Without you.

A Bird Flying upon the fog,
Like A Rose bloomed
Before the Spring.
That's Looking
For a High
Sway
Shy
Tree, For a nest,
A home for you, He be.
Copyright@[x]
Inspired by a [x]

Note: Written for [y], inspired by a Hans Zimmer's composition titled "specters in the fog", I didn't listen to it just downloaded it a minute ago, I only liked the title and gave me an idea of how to describe The feeling of oneself in a foggy day and how to relate it to someone else's absence.
Good night Dear Readers.

Web: The Prophet and His Message [ Presented by USC, U of Southern California]




3 comments:

. said...

:) Thanks Obscured, I am in bad mood too now, i got infected lol.

. said...

lol, I can't stop laughing, I'll call them "The fellowship of the Low IQ Ring" :D

. said...

Now My brain stopped boycotting my good mood.