Tuesday, February 14, 2006

O' Dear Nation

"I will protect you"
Picture by Gundega Dege
___________________________________________________

O' Dear Nation,
Falling Apart,
One By one,
Like Fireflies,
Under bright lights.
Sadness infecting
His innocent eyes,
A Virgin Thought,
Killed by a Sinful Word.

O' Dear Nation,
A History of One,
Became
A History of Many,
A Creed is sold for democracy.
Or Hypocrisy?
Blood's shed
Like Wax melts
around a flame
in An Orthodox Church.

O' Dear Nation,
He never feels sad for you,
But
His thoughts are killing Him
Daily,
Ironically.
A Great man dies insane,
Eventually.

Copyright@[x]
Influenced by[z]

Note: Written for our miserable nation, and one's love to it. Soon, but not tomorrow we will be back.

Political Status: Defensive.
Psychological Status: Worried, depressed but hopeful,
In Allah I trust.

Web: The Prophet's Biography [By a non-Muslim. K.Rao]
___________________________________________________
MyDaily: Today no BedTime's Quote, even though I wrote one, let's save it for another day, My day was boring, I was hyper during most of it, I only slept 3 hours last night, I was thinking a lot mostly, then reading, to be honest I don't remember what I read last night, I even wonder why should I read if I keep forgetting! I tried to read Catch-22. After reading 2 chapters of it, I ended feeling like a total ignorant, I honestly didn't understand really the purpose of the story, I think I should stick to Scientific American or Time Magazine, fits my tiny brain better
Note: This is the post #350.

Good Night Dear Readers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tsk tsk I always said red cordial made little boys hyper and unable to sleep :p

. said...

Oh, I don't sleep much anyway. Red Blue Pink Brown Black Cordial all the same, i just don't sleep coz i read in wrong times.