Thursday, February 02, 2006

Intro to SocioPoli-Logics[1]


SocioPoli-Logics:
or Sociopolitical Logics This is a new idea I have I don't know how great it will be but I hope it will be cool to read. I got it while I was reading a book, which I couldn't finish for a year now by Bernard Lewis. I was thinking of something simple and beautiful that's not bound by a specific Time frame nor cultural, racial, and religious Frame. It's mainly for beginners to understand, something anybody can understand regardless their knowledge backgrounds. Something they can apply to any historical event or current affair on TV. Here's the first one.

SocioPoli-Logics
[1]:
If there were three Civilizations, let's call them, [a], [b] and [c].
- Civilization[a] was the first dominating one, it wasn't flexible but successful. However it fell apart.
- Civilization[b] came after [a], it was very successful and very creative and fast-spreading, but slowly [b] fell apart.
- Civilization[c] came after. [c] became on the top, very powerful, and very flexible.

[b] still exists, but between [a] and [c], it's divided, and it is weak, torn apart. Miraculously It still functions somehow, Now the question is "How can we make [b] come back and be equal to [c]?" assuming the following characters of each civilization:

[a] = Ancient, immoral, Successful, inflexible, extinct, and static, not used any more.
[b] = Lingering, struggling, decaying and trying to be successful again. Flexible but stable and constant, very Ethical that makes it close-minded sometime, and very hard to convince.
[c] = Very flexible, unstable not constant, and modernizing, spreading fast, and manipulating everything, hard to convince but very open to an extent that exceeds Ethical limits.

Finally: I hope this logic is easy to understand, plus it gives u a thought of how [c] might fall apart, and predict how [d] might be like. Therefore, for those who thinks their nation will never decay, they should revise their logic.And, for those, who are under [b], should renew themselves. [b] should have strongly learned from [a]'s fall, and [c] should strongly learn from [b]'s fall.

Note: There has never been a civilization that fell down then came back to power again with its same social, political principles and laws.

I hope this is not confusing!

Edited by [x], 3/2/06

Future:
SocioPoli-Logics[2]

1 comment:

. said...

Oh.I wrote it for others to understand it easily...I already wrote SocioPoli-logics[2], Actually I wrote [1][2] same time, just posting them slowly.I just hope it will be a good idea. Thanks for your comment, I thank u alot i guess :) hehe.