Friday, February 24, 2006

A Surviving Nation..

shudder3
"Grozny" drawn by Robynn Smith
_______________

A Crumbling Nation,
The Russian Notion.
A Surviving Nation,
The Chechnyans.
Fighting for Freedom,
For Faith,
Like the Wolves running,
Over its Mountains.

Grozny*
,
Oh Dear,
By Greed
They make you Bleed,
Almost disappeared.
The Red Army
Bombed you with no mercy.
Today is to remember your misery.
And tomorrow is the day,
To see you Free,
Copyright@[x]
Influenced by [z]

Footnote: Grozny, The capital of Chechnya, a country close to the Caspian Sea,

Note: Written for the World Chechnya's Day 23rd Feb, and after I read a post on Black Iris Blog
I am one day late, but it's ok, History still exists every day.

MyDaily: I wanted to stop posting, many events have happened and I could not keep quiet otherwise I would forget my ideas.

Good Night Dear Readers.

No comments: