Saturday, February 18, 2006

-Egypt. مصر

مصر
أم الدنيا
بقرة
بدون حليب
حلبها
المارد العنيد

Copyright@[x]

Note: Written for the egyptian political status - no offense at all.

Political Status: Defeated.
Psychological Status: Tired, Careless, patient.

MyNote: Everyday, I wake up in the morning, I feel more being Rootless, I belong to nowhere, I start to fear myself, I fear to be fanatically AntiNationalist and be blinded by it. I sleep late every night, not because I am not sleepy, but just my mind can't stop thinking for a second. I try to do other things but still, I love my mind to brainstorm more than anything else. I think I should write a book a small one to put all the ideas I have written in this blog in it, Even Though I know few will read it. And, In Minority I believe Changes occur. I decided to post everything I write as much as possible no matter if nobody will read them, sometime I feel, I am not living for long so why keeping what I've written as drafts, let them free here so after me they remain.
I know I don't write much about myself in here, or personal feelings, but sometime is ok.

Good Night Dear Readers.

1 comment:

. said...

lol, I'll keep writing. :)