Tuesday, February 21, 2006

BTQ[77]

Autumn_by_petek_arici
"Autumn" by Pete Arici.

MyTitle of The Photo:
"
A Red Umbrella is A Reflection Of Future".
________________________

Bedtime's Quote:

" I don't lead blind people, but I open their eyes to lead themselves" --[x][Social-Understanding]

Political Status: Retreating.
Psychological Status: Daydreaming, brainstorming.

InfoBlog[1]: 3Hive [MP3 Blog][Good]
InfoBlog[2]: Ear Farm [MP3 Blog]
InfoBlog[3]: Fat Planet [MP3 Blog]
For More MP3 blogs Visit: Motel De Moka's Blog

Download
Emilliana Torrini's Song [Sunny Road] from Fat Planet's Blog.[VeryGood]

Note: MP3 Blog is a blog that has songs to listen or download.

MyDaily: I have some drafts and incomplete writings, but I just decided to not post any thing for now. I don't feel posting, maybe lazy to post, or maybe I have a dream to achieve and want to be alone. So See You Soon.

"Man on the floor
Is
A man Who conquers All." --[x]

Future-Poem: Our Green Hill.
Note: This is the post #360!

Good Night Dear Readers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emilliana Torrini hhhhmmm not bad she kinda reminds me of Lisa Loebe's stay (1994). Yes i agree you are getting lazy [x]. No more comedy from [o] no more poems inspired by [y].....hhhhmmmmmm whats going on???

. said...

She is not bad. she is good, more than good :|. I will be away after tonight, i just wrote a long poem called "Green Hill" about two people and their mother.

Salam--[x]

Unknown said...

Great pic!

Anonymous said...

Dear x~nezitiC,
Your blog is honestly great and also contains a very useful and various information. It is like as we say in Arabic "a drop from every sea"……
If your blog matches your personality, I'm sure then that we have a new open-minded and highly educated generation…and yet Muslims. I'm proud to add my comments here hoping one day I have a blog as yours.
Sincerely,
Khalid

. said...

To Obscured: Thanks, I am glad u like it, if u want some i can send.

Marko: How r ya?

Anonny: Thanks alot,