Sunday, January 01, 2006

2005's Summary

Summary of What I had in 2005:
1- Slept, woke up, and cooked.
2- Wrote, and Wrote, and less Read.
3- Depressed, Patient, and hopeful.
4- Played and Played Soccer almost won the league.
5- Listened to Heavy Metal, plus bel 5eer.
6- Bought a new pant,if that's count.
7- Tried to get a driving license but instead almost went to Jail.
8- Visited home after 2 years and 7 months of absence.
9- Lost Connections with Some Friends and gained almost nothing but [o].
10- Created A blog to throw in my useless thinking that almost equal to the IQ of a donkey. And, Named it nezitiC! what a name. NE-ZEE-TEEK!. I wonder if I was ok when I chose that name.

Interesting Year Right? You bet.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New year

Sounds you didn't do too much in 2005 !! hope 2006 would be better and inshallah with best of luck

. said...

Thanks for stopping by, Yes I will do alot I hope..Actually I do things but I don't realize them :)

. said...

lol... Violet..thnks for commenting by..my blog is becoz it has a low IQ creature in it hehe

Unknown said...

Happy New year. :p

. said...

lol..ok ok HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL! ..i don't celebrate it...I just said that to please everyone :| hehe. :)

Unknown said...

Hey hey, I like readin your blog, im always readin it! Happy 2006!

. said...

Hey Marko..you stil exist! hehe..How are you doing?