Sunday, January 15, 2006

A Message to Dear Alien [2]

Hello Dear Alien,
I am writing to You Again.
I've missed You,
Last Letter I got from You,
You wrote That You had a civil war
Over Water and Bikinis!
A Strange World You live in,
I hope You are alive within

In Earth,
We have many smart people,
Can You Imagine?!
They convinced:
A Wall That it's A tree that falls.
A Donkey that it's a horse,
And
Humans
that they can die,
If they Breath Oxygen,
Smoking Cigarette is good for sights,
And Drinking Wine at night is good for heart,

They made us think that
Earth is flat only if you are not Republican.
And Science is false if you are not An American!

Can You Imagine?

I hope when This Letter arrives there
Your Civil War has ended forever.
And You won,
Then Next Year
I can meet you in Area Fifty One.
Yours Dear Human.
Copyright@[x]
Influenced by [z]

Previous: A Message to Dear Alien [1]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made me really smile X :) such an interesting imagination you have .. and you know what .. some are really true !

. said...

It's just to show my dear alien how much lies we can have on Earth,

. said...

The Video Game I played, it was just silly as the story itself in reality, I think Area 51 is just another american myth like King Kong lol or Michael Jackson's neverland.