Friday, January 13, 2006

Eclipsed By Blood. + BTQ[56]


By Gundega Dege


BedTime's Quote:

" Before People fall in love, they should consider Reality and Sacrifice" --[x][Social-Understanding]

I wrote this poem before I am going to bed now.
___________
A Rising Sun,
That Eclipsed by blood shed,
Quarter Earth Under Your Feet,
Quarter Blood Slain By Your Sword.
Seeking Golds
Burning Books

In Nature,
There Exists Disasters,
In Human World,
There Exists Dictators,
And Conquerors
In Both Worlds,
You reformed the political Earth,
Like Fire in The Forests.
Like Green Lands after Volcanoes.

A Destruction You were,
A New Civilization Your Death brought.
Ganghis Khan,
The Rising Sun.
Copyright@[x]
Influenced by[z]

Good Night Dear Readers.

4 comments:

porcelain world beside said...

really amazing picture...i like it...and the girl looks like russian too...congratilations...salam

. said...

Thanks, I knew u would like it anyway ;)

Anonymous said...

I was glad to see that my phota has inspered you :) regards :) Gundega Dege

. said...

Oh my god, the photographer herself, I really love your photos, and I am really sorry if I used your photo without your permission but at least I wrote your name, I am really loving your photos :) thank you a lot for stopping by.