Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A One Eye Man.

A One Eye Man,
Through his Eye
One View lays,
A New World Order,
Nothing is convincing
Everything else is deceiving,


He can't accept anything,
A Brain he thinks it still functions,
A Mind he can't prove its existence.
A World he can't define
Nor make it fine,
But still tries to create,
A Bushy World!
Full of crimes.

Mr.Bush.
The One Eye Man.
I wrote this for you
To Freeze Time,
And please, tell me,
Do you know Who I am?
Copyright@[x]
Influenced by [z]

Note: I wrote this for Mr.Bush, I wrote it right after I wrote BTQ[59] and Attractive Existence, but I decided to post it today's afternoon. Today I skipped my class,I was reading Amimal Farm until the end, for 4 hours, didn't feel the time at all. Blogger.com doesnt allow me to log in to their website through my laptop, I don't know why :(, I am posting from my friend's laptop, am I that much extreme to them or what? or did any arab politician pay blogger to block me lol.

1 comment:

. said...

It was really nice, the first novel I have ever read in my life loool. I was wrong to judge it by the preface page, i noticed while reading it that its english is simple! and that makes it beautiful. I am writing one now like it called Camel Farm lol j/k