Sunday, January 15, 2006

[o]'s Daily [17]

[o]'s Daily [17] Events Summary

Last Time I wrote about [o]'s daily was about his computer,
Right After that I will tell you some events happened in short details, I haven't written much about him and some of you might not know who [o] is, Below this post you may know him better if you read those previous posts on him.

1-After He got fixed his computer, We found out that the Russian Site [that he claimed he was learning English from] stole so much money from his account. I helped him to fix the problem he was so embarrassed to tell the Bankers about the site it was embarrassing to him to say it was an XXX site. Anyway we filed claims and I think he is getting the money back.

2-I cooked a lot within the last 30 days , and whenever I cooked, [o] was so impatient he would be complaining and saying stuff like "aljoo3 kofor" " Hunger is an infidel". Then He eat and eat, then after he finished eating he would say "Chicken smells!" I am like "Huh, after you finished eating u said this!" he laughed, sometime he pretends he is so hungry, but he is not!

3- Later on after the Russian site, he got into Chat rooms, he started trying to learn English by his own way by meeting and making relationships with old desperate women, he became a professional PIMP! Telling them that he is rich and they even call him sometime, even once he chatted with a lesbian and he forced her to be his girlfriend,she rejected him, he didn't know what Lesbian means until I told him. Later on according to my observation I noticed that his vocabularies are limited between Bank's terms and Sex's terms!

4- I remember during Christmas he said that Americans are stupid that they get ready for Christmas a month earlier while in his country they only take two days earlier to prepare for Eid, the Islamic holiday. I said to him that he needs to understand other cultures sometime, be wise.

5- last thing I remember, 2 days ago me and him went to movie:
At Midday,
Warm Weather,
Me and Other two [o]s, including my [o] decided to watch a movie.
I wanted to watch Munich so bad, they agreed to watch it with me since I paid for all their tickets.
I said to [o], "listen this is the movie you don't want to watch it go anywhere else" He said ok
We got in, the room was empty, only 4 of us.
[o] said "Allah Eshelaak[Allah Takes U], It's empty, how dare you taking us to an empty movie, I wished a girl sitting next to me"
I said "Listen, I came to watch the movie not watch girls"
[o] said "Yeah but it's nice if someone next to you"
I kept quiet, waiting the movie to start...
The movie is 3 hours long.
The movie started the room got dark, I kept quiet paying attention to the story.
After 40minutes of the movie,
I looked on my left side, I saw no [o]!
I was like WHAT~ where did he go, then later I looked on my left again and I saw him there!
I was like Huh! Then later on again I didn't see him there, he kept disappearing and appearing for about 5 times that's 10 times back and forth.
[o] came close to me and said "F U"
I was like sigh..." Huh! What's wrong!"
He said "How dare you watch this movie they are insulting and offending Arabs"
I said "Showing an Israeli killing an Arab is not an insult or offensive"
He kept quiet so mad at me...
He left again...Then Came back.
Then the movie finished...We went out he said "You are not Arab, you watch this movie against us and showing that Israel is the best country"
I said "listen the movie didn't say any word related to Islam and they did not even mention your country they only mentioned Palestine, so shut up"
He said "But still,,,they showed Arabs are bad"
I said "listen, I don't care and the movie was not bad, plus You loved the Movie Bruce Almighty where they showed God, and made fun of his miracles, and showing that Jim Kerry playing god's role on Earth, and all these didn't make you mad but a silly thing against Arabs made you cry like a pink donkey! In a Japanese animated movie!"

The End. Dark Comedy
Previous [o]'s Daily [16]
Old Ones-->[1][2][3][4][5][6][7][8-9-10][11][12] [o]'s Symbol

1 comment:

. said...

lol..next time I will take him to a romantic movie he might find more of them there. or I will take him again to the same movie with girls he might say then " WOW THE MOVIE IS SOO GREAT ESPECIALLY THE GIRL WHO WAS NEXT TO ME" huh!

Salam --[x]