Tuesday, November 08, 2005

[o]'s [7thDay]

November 5th
In the Afternoon.
The weather was Windy and cold.
While watching TV
[o] asked me to go to party with him.
I said "nah i hate parties...too many girls too noisy non sense"
He said " you said your friends are crazy but I think you Crazy"
I was like "hmmm Maybe"
later on.
He came Wearing cloth for the party
he said "[x] what do u think of my cloth?"
I was thinking hmm I dont want to hurt his feeling.
It was black sweater with a tight black jeans.
I said "Well..It's ok but change the sweater to something white"
he said "Oh ok, and my jeans?"
I said "Well..do you have another one?"
He said "Yes i have a blue one"
He went and brought it
and said "Now good?"
I was like hmm...man he only changed the colors but still the same look.
Blue tight jeans with white HAVANA shirt. I just wonder if he knows where Havana is.
I said "Yes now much better"
Then i looked at his jeans i was like "man people will start thinking he is gay"
He went and brought a black leather jacket it was nice.
I told him "wait this jeans is no good"
I went to my room and brought one of my easy fit jeans
I told him "Wear it"
He said "no no too big for me"
I said "come on it's not wide not tight it's COOL"
He went and wore it.
He tried to wear the jeans up to over his belly..almost close to his chest!
I was like "man not like this"
I went and tied the belt for him and showed him how to wear it to be honest I felt Gay for a second.
He said "[x] this is no good..too big for me..see it's wide"
I said "Man come on in this country if you wear tight jeans they might think you are gay or something"
He said "OH I asked my father to send me 8 jeans like this."
He didn't listen, took it off, and wore his tight blue jeans
I was like "Oh my god..this guy is going to have a rainbow flag soon"
After he came from the party at night
I asked him "how was the party?"
He said "no good all my friends got drunk, and it's Eid party"
I am like "Yes I told you, Parties here never meant to be a religious thing"
He didn't understand me
so i rephrased and said "Yes BAD"

....to be continued

Story is based on 99% true facts. between [x] amd [o]...Dark Comedy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhhmmm this character [o] seems like hes just settling into the U.S [x] im suprised at you "man people will start thinking he is gay" my opinion WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE think IF he likes the tight jeans look let him wear it, people are gonna be talking about him anyway. If its not about his clothes its gonna be about his accent. Sad but true...we live in a cruel society.

Samyah said...

LOL that was fun to read.

. said...

Hehehe..It's my real daily life I experience with [o] and more others...i just dont have much time to record every thought that pops up in my tiny brain :)