Monday, November 07, 2005

BedTime's Quote[16]

BedTime's Quote:
"You don't really need to know some people's inner-selves, otherwise you would wish you have never known them"...[x]

"Women talk alot but they never change the world" ..[x]

MyDaily Note: I have been so sick since yesterday. However, inshallah I will be ok soon and behave like Stalin during WWII lol, Why do I have to bring politics in everything...
d*** ~...Goodnight All.
by the way women dont get mad at me for the second quote hehe.

Political Status: Globalized.
Psychological Status: Sick, depressed, insomniac, and hmm alive hooray hehe, Alhamdulilah.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Women talk alot but they never change the world" ..[x] hmmm yeah thats like "Men promise but never deliver" :D
perhaps you should write about the conversation we had earlier about feminism, hehe

. said...

No way I would write about it, it's over discussed..lol I am a dictator in this blog. I say what you want and You read what I want, I brainwash you and You like it..hehe I'm evil.
j/k
:P

Anonymous said...

Yeeee lol yes i know ur evil >:) hehe a good evil :D