Friday, November 18, 2005

BedTime's Quote[18]

BedTime's Quote:
"Three pages Some People only read from any book, its preface page, intro page, and critics page the last page. The rest is only for those who really want to get confused and involved in, And this is how society is today like the book" -- [x]

Political Status: Peaceful, Buddhistical!
Psychological Status: Calm, not-functioning, no brainstorming

MyDaily: I haven't been writing much here lately, been busy with my work, plus doing some boring Calligraphy, been sick, depressed reached the suicidal rate yay!. I Have a game on Sunday, was off for three weeks. I have no laptop yet. Buying new one inshallah when i get a new one this blog will be like Stalingrad batttle lol again politics. [o] has been funny, many stories happened but I couldnt record much because I'm laptopless!
Sorry dear readers for the slow posting activity.
Final Quote:
"Life is an ugly woman sometime, that you never wish to marry, only divorce thousands times. "

Goodnight Dear Readers.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry youve been down, but im with ya.. I always get the blues this time of year with the change of the seasons. Cheer up!

TripleTee said...

still I find this blog fascinating, lol... cheers [x]... life's too short to be feelin down :)

. said...

Hay thanks all...I am most of the time down actually..been like this for almost 5months now. Oh well, I'm alive.
To Tripletee: Life is short, and I do think of it that way all the time actually. I hope you are happy.

To Marko: Thanks man, how is your Madonna? she lost her case in Belgium! ..Frozen Lyrics case

To Vio: I'll get a new laptop soon otherwise I'm laptopless. My roommate said "[x]'s aim in life is nothing after his laptop". I didn't visit for blog for 3days!..

Basically I visit all your blogs weekly or every 3 days. I might not leave a comment but I read what in there.